About Us

R&H Mobile Housing was originally founded in 1971 by Ronnie and Sherry Freeman. The “R” stands for their son Ron, and the “H” stands for their daughter Holly. The Freeman family left the company in 1986, and an ownership group made up of company employees took over the operation. Over the next 25+ years R&H experienced all of the economic ups and downs that other East Texas businesses did, but they have continued to serve the affordable housing needs of thousands of East Texas families from their original location at 1600 North Timberland Drive in Lufkin.

Announcements & News

No Announcements